- A 2018 candidate for the Design Management Master's Program at Pratt Institute in NYC. To add on skills in strategy and management in the world of sustainable business and design.
- Fontbonne University: BA in Applied Behavioral Sciences, studied in Saint Louis, Missouri. Gravitated more to the humanistic approach of psychology and the sociological conflict perspective.
- Ambassador of Amani Vumwe Primary School, of Mwanga, Tanzania.
- Founder + Creator of The Seeking Amani Project and Community Building Workshop, for the Amani Vumwe Primary School.
- Grant Writer
- Volunteer Coordinator for Yeyo Arts Collective, a non-profit art organization in St. Louis, MO
- Caseworker for the Department of Social Service for the state of Missouri
- Zanzibari ArtWear was created and designed to provide representation and Afrocentric and urban influenced fashion.
- A large majority of the Zanzibari ArtWear accessories incorporate up-cycled African print textiles. The textiles are received from various countries in the continent African
- 10% of all proceeds from Zanzibari ArtWear are donated to assist The Seeking Amani Project, for the Amani Vumwe Primary School in Mwanga, Tanzania.